1:1 sessions on Salt Spring Island
. These sixty-minute sessions are suitable for you if:
- You want personalized sequences that are based on your body and needs.
- You want feedback on your practice and hands-on adjustments.
- Your home or studio practice is feeling stagnant and needs revitalization.
- You want to fast-track specific practice goals.
- You want to establish a sustainable home practice.
Here is what clients have to say about working 1:1 with me:
"It is such a pleasure to learn from and practice yoga with Sarah-Jane. Taking private yoga lessons with her happened at exactly the time when I needed to reinvigorate my home yoga practice. She is a great listener and observer and understands my goals. Her teaching style is a great combination of instruction, offering, encouragement and challenge. I learned so much after just a few sessions and feel completely re-inspired in my practice. What an enjoyable and nourishing way to invest in my wellness!" - EF
"I knew in January I needed to take the step of private yoga lessons. A lifetime of group classes never got me to a yoga practice that I felt confident and strong in. Signing up for private sessions with Sarah has turned out to be a great decision with positive ripple effects into many aspects in my life. After just a few sessions my strength and balance has developed and I am feeling confident in my abilities. Whether you choose group sessions or invest in some one-to-ones I recommend Sarah Jane to you as a caring, fun, and supportive instructor." - Allison Wolf, The Lawyer Coach
"Just want to thank you for all the great sessions we’ve had together and for the calm restorative atmosphere that you create. I’m seeing a lot of benefits to my neck and shoulders and overall strength. It is also upping my energy level." - Becky Citra
Single sessions are $85
Five sessions are $400 ($80 per session)
Ten sessions are $750 ($75 per session)
Sessions take place at the studio or at your place.
Group Private Sessions
Have a group of up to six friends, family or co-workers you want to practice yoga with at your place? These can be one-offs or booked on a regular schedule and can be the style of your choosing.
The price for a 60-minute session for up to six participants is $120
The people that get the best results from working with me are:
- Committed to supporting their physical, mental and emotional well being.
- Excited to develop their intuition, self-confidence and self-awareness.
- Open to (re)discover the enlivened sense of clarity that comes with consistent movement, breath awareness, and meditation practices.
- Independent yet know the value of practicing with support.
- Ready to take their practice deeper than the average exercise-oriented Yoga class.
- Curious to discover that short, consistent, home practice has more benefits than slogging through longer, sporadic, performative yoga classes.
- Set to feel positive effects ripple out to all aspects of their lives.
And those that I can’t help, are typically people who are:
- Looking for pure fitness or exercise yoga.
- Not curious about the freedom that comes with a commitment to themselves.
- Not interested in moving past perceived barriers to home practice.
- Not open to delving deeper into the practice of yoga.
- Not disciplined enough to envision or maintain life-enhancing wellness practices.
Which list do you identify with?
Have questions or want to discuss if private sessions are right for you?